I wanted to start this blog to speak the truth, to talk openly and honestly about all things that life throws at us. Last weekend I went to Mayo and it was one of the best holidays of my life, I found my focus, I set goals. I decided on all or nothing.
Don’t misunderstand me, I don’t live under a rock. I have been outside of Ireland, I have traveled around the world and I continue to do so. I love it. Something different happened to me while I was in Mayo though, the company was right, the location was right, the conversation was right. I spoke at lengths with my boyfriend, I told him how I was bored. I was bored of my job, I was bored of saving for a house, I was bored of not having money, bored of routine, just plain bored. He told me to set goals to give me some focus. I scoffed at him, like I hadn’t thought of that already… but he was right, I never ACTUALLY thought about it. I never actually wrote anything down, so I started…
My thirty goals before thirty:
- Fitness In short; I want abs
- Health Go to the doctor for regular check ups
- Save Yes, I moan about this but it’s good to have a honey pot to dip into
- Job I need a new job, I need to focus on getting some interviews, stat!
- Laser Hair Removal I want it all gone, permanently!
- Digital Marketing Course All the jobs out there that appeal to me require me to brush up on my skills.
- Fix my ring and my watch This one sounds silly, but you’ve no idea how long I’ve put this on the long finger!
- Play more guitar My parents spent a hell of a lot of money paying for lessons growing up and I loved playing but since college and life afterwards I never play.
- Dentist Expensive but it needs to be done. Regular scales a polishes are a must.
- Start blogging I’ve always wanted to start a blog but never had the confidence
- Hike up the top 10 mountains in Ireland. Just because!
I need another nineteen more goals but at least it’s a start and hey, I’ve already crossed off one! 😊
Stay tuned for plenty more updates on adventures, rants, thoughts, questions, everything! And in the meantime, checkout this beautiful pic of Mayo.